Spain

Spain

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back in Madrid

I made it back to the capital city this evening after leaving Cordoba around 2 p.m. I spent the morning wandering through Cordoba and then walked to the bus station around 12:30 p.m. It was a five-hour trip from southern Cordoba back to the center of the country and a rather uneventful ride (which is good!). I took the metro from the bus station back to the same hostel in which I stayed when I first arrived. I am in a different room this time that actually has Wi-Fi, which means I won't have to go to the lobby each night to check e-mail and update my blog.
 
The weather in Madrid tonight is perfect. There is a nice breeze outside and the temperature feels like it is in the low 80s. I walked around a little and returned to the Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor plazas before having a few tapas for dinner and returning to the hostel around 9:30 p.m.
 
Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, but the Juanes' concert is Wednesday night and I'm getting more and more excited for it. Hope everyone is having a great day!
--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment